We would like you to join us. As per previous congresses, we will make sure that you receive a return on your investments: coffee breaks and lunches will be served in the middle of the booths; invitations to the Welcome Reception, the Concert & the Gala Diner will be offered for your collaborators.
Tables and chairs will be provided. Electric appliances will be of course supplied allowing you to plug in all your equipments. Special eqipment can be organized upon your request.
Exhibitors erecting their own displays are responsible for any costs. Exhibitors shall arrange their displays so they do not obstruct other exhibits. Aisles must be kept clear. It is forbidden to nail, tape or hang materials on any of the meeting room walls. All freestanding exhibition displays must be self-supporting and cannot utilize the Maritim Congress Center walls, ceilings or columns for support. Any damage to the Maritim Congress Center, external or internal, caused by exhibitor participation and display will be charged to the exhibitor.
All display materials and contents must conform in all respects to applicable safety, health and fire codes in addition to the rules of the Maritim Congress Center. All materials used within the display, for decoration, or any displayed products shall be flame retardant. No smoke devices may be used. Bio hazardous materials are prohibited. Safety and fire exits and stand-related equipment must be left accessible and in full view at all times. Any operational lasers must conform to appropriate safety precautions. No unshielded laser beam delivery is permitted anywhere within the display, and must be fully housed with wavelength absorbent materials.
The EVRSC reserves the right to prohibit or require the removal of any display, exhibit, parts of a display, or products that it deems not suitable, unsafe, not in accordance with these regulations, or not acceptable with professional ethics as determined by the EVRSC.
EVRSC will not provide an on-premises security guard during hours when the Exhibit Hall is closed. The EVRSC shall be held harmless for any loss, theft or damage of items. No security guards will be present during the day when the Exhibit Hall is open. Companies are responsible for their own exhibition space at all hours. Neither the EVRSC nor the Maritim Congress Center provide insurance for displays and equipment. Private insurance of displays and contents by exhibitors is encouraged.
ASSIGNMENT OF EXHIBIT SPACE and SPACE ASSIGNMENT PRIORITY
The EVRSC reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan at any time. The EVRSC also reserves the right to relocate any exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of the EVRSC or advisable in the best judgement of the EVRSC. The signing of the contract constitutes full agreement with these assignment policies and procedures.
PRE-SHIPMENT OF MATERIALS
The Maritim Congress Center takes no responsibility for loading, unloading and deposit of materials. You will be able to store all your materials at the Maritim Congress Center.
INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS
Installation of displays must take place from 08:00 am – 06:00 pm on Saturday, September 15, 2012.
All exhibits must remain in place until 04:30 pm on Tuesday, September 18, 2012.
All exhibits must be completely dismantled and removed no later than 08:00 pm on Tuesday, September 18, 2012.
Any materials and displays not dismantled by 08:00 pm will be removed and discarded at the company’s expense.
All attending company representatives must register and display a name badge at all times during the meeting. Transfer of a name badge from one company representative to another is not allowed without prior authorization from EVRSC. The EVRSC shall have control over all admission policies. Badges will be used for entry into the Exhibit Hall, Scientific Sessions and Social Events. There will be no refund on the exhibit fee to companies sending fewer than the number of allowed representatives. Company representative registration includes: Scientific Sessions, Meeting Program Book, Refreshment Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception, Concert and Gala Diner.
BOOTH RENTING PRICE / SQM
- 6 Sqm Booth (2 invited corporate representatives) — 5,500 EUR
- 9 Sqm Booth (4 invited corporate representatives) — 7,500 EUR
- 12 Sqm Booth (6 invited corporate representatives) — 10,000 EUR
If you want to have additional collaborators to attend the congress, please let us know.
- You have the possibility to be classified as a:
- PLATINUM Sponsor: 30,000 EUR
- GOLD Sponsor: 20,000 EUR
- SILVER Sponsor: 10,000 EUR
- Congress Bags (Each registered attendee will receive his conference material in a bag that he can carry during the entire meeting and beyond. The sponsor’s name and logo will appear on those bags.Inside each bag will be a pen and notepaper also featuring the company logo.)
- Advertisement inside the congress bags — 1,000 EUR per brochure
- Program Book Advertising (An extensive meeting program book will be produced and distributed to every delegate and is a valuable tool for them to take home after the congress, for reference or to share with colleagues. Advertising within this book will be sold on a first-come basis.)
- Full Page: 1,500 EUR
- Two-Page spread: 2,750 EUR
- Inside front cover: 2,000 EUR — Not available anymore.
- Inside back cover: 1,900 EUR — Not available anymore.
- Outside back cover: 2,500 EUR — Not available anymore.
- Symposia — 20,000 EUR
- Sunday, September 16, 2012, from 04:30 pm until 05:30 pm — Not available anymore.
- Sunday, September 16, 2012, from 05:30 pm until 06:30 pm
- Welcome Reception — 15,000 EUR (The Welcome Reception will be a premiere event on Saturday, September 15, 2012. EVRS will work with the sponsor to create a valuable welcome event for delegates. The industry sponsorship will be highlighted by including company advertisement on the tables or other kind of advertisement upon request.)
- Gala Diner — 30,000 EUR (The Gala Diner will be a premiere event on Monday, September 17, 2012. EVRS will work with the sponsor to create a valuable welcome event for delegates. The industry sponsorship will be highlighted by including company advertisement on the tables or other kind of advertisement upon request.)
- Scientific Session Sponsorship — 40,000 EUR (The name of the sponsor will be written on the main screen.)
- Film Festival Awards Ceremony — 15,000 EUR
- Extra Sponsorships
- Coffee Breaks — 4,000 EUR (Provide delegates with coffee during the morning and afternoon breaks and your company name and logo will appear on signage at the coffee stations.)
- Lunches — 8,000 EUR (Provide delegates with lunch and your company name and logo will appear on signage at the lunch stations.)
- Internet Area — 5,800 EUR (The internet area is ranked as one of the most valuable areas of any meeting. Delegates can access their emails and the internet whilst visiting the exhibition. The sponsoring company’s name and logo will be displayed on all screens as well as signage. The internet area will be located in the exhibition hall. It can be put in an industry entire reserved room.)